What is a "Clean Claim"?
ATLANTIC Imaging Group, LLC is
THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY TO
PRE-FUND ITS “CLEAN CLAIMS” WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF THE CLAIM FROM
Pre-Funding benefits Providers in the following ways:
1. Increased cash flow
2. Decreased collection staffing requirements
3. No personal guarantees for pre-funding
4. No lock box requirements
5. No UCC Requirements
Pre-Funding benefits Insurance Carriers in the following ways:
1. Exceeds ALL State Prompt Pay Laws.
2. Allows extended time to investigate, adjudicate and process ATLANTIC
bills or provide written notification as to claim status.
3. Bills include ALL required fields and medical reports reducing
resources necessary to adjudicate the claims.
clean claim” adjudication costs approximately $4.00
“bad claim” adjudication costs approximately $36.00
4. Carrier claims personnel interact with ATLANTIC claims personnel only,
rather than hundreds or even thousands of individual provider offices
calling for claim status or sending duplicate bills.
ATLANTIC pre-funds claims for all Carriers. ATLANTIC requires its
Providers to sign its Master Agreement which includes language specific
to pre-funding and requires providers to submit claims using a paper
HCFA-1500 form or directly submitting over the web through the use of
iHCFA. Providers must submit the Medical Report in order for a claim to
Pre-Funding results in a SATISFACTION SYNERGY:
PATIENT’S are directed to high quality, convenient locations with
complete satisfaction guaranteed!
PROVIDER’S established good-will through the ATLANTIC 72-hour
CARRIER resources can be re-allocated to more appropriate functions.